Emma Watson Dancing with Jimmy Fallon
Jimmy Fallon you fucking lucky bastard you
The moment one of those poor buttons could not take it anymore
Oh god guys. JK Rowling is a genius, and so is this person.
the thing I love about this fandom is that there are 7 books and 8 movies to observe. so every once in a while some blessed soul finds a piece of information that makes all the magic resurface again
Oh Lord…it’s a metaphor too. It’s symbolic of Neville holding on to his past, the horrors of what happened to his parents, of being a passive vessel for that atrocity. As if the terrible thing kept happening and would never stop happening.
When he moves forward and becomes part of his own story instead of the story of his past, his strength surges.
TEAM NEVILLE FOR LIFE
I always knew I liked that man.
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least